We all want more of these in our lives. Right?
And we know we want to eat healthier, exercise more, relax and take time for ourselves, but...
When you're busy it's often easier to stick with what's familiar, even when you know it's contributing to you feeling tired and stressed out.
Bad habits are hard to break, so how do you turn things around?
Where do you start?
What's to Love About GLOW?
In this inspiration-filled week you will...
- Discover simple dietary changes that will deeply enhance your energy levels - as well as your emotional and physical well-being - forever (this is not an overstatement!).
- Get creative with your high raw 7-day menu plan, discovering simple and healthy new smoothies, breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinner dishes to expand your regular recipe repertoire.
- Explore raw food ingredients and simple techniques using common kitchen equipment so you feel confident exploring the World of Raw.
- Cleanse your body with nutrient, water-rich foods, defogging your brain, bringing calm to your mind and replenishing your body’s natural energy reserves.
- Get the practical support you need to kick any refined sugar / wheat / dairy / caffeine / alcohol habits and replace them with energy-boosting alternatives.
- Learn about the foundations of raw food through downloadable audios and videos.
- And all 7 days of GLOW are a beautiful gift to yourself for just £34.99
No problem, we've got answers!
GLOW is an amazing opportunity to eat super-clean for 7 days. All the GLOW recipes are animal-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and gluten-free whilst still being totally delicious.
If you have allergies or simply don't like nuts, bananas, coconuts, avocados, tomatoes, courgette/zucchini etc. you can still do GLOW. We provide you with a comprehensive list of alternative ingredients. Nourish your body the way it likes to be nourished!
The GLOW recipes are all simple and require only basic kitchen equipment. Many you can make with just a sharp cutting knife and a chopping board. Other equipment you will need to do GLOW:
- blender (a hand blender is absolutely fine).
- food processor, or food processor attachment on a hand blender.
- vegetable peeler.
Cleaning up your diet is generally a really good idea but, if you have a medical condition, always check with your doctor before embarking on a detox.
We do not recommend detoxing whilst pregnant or nursing. However, once you have finished nursing, GLOW is a deeply nourishing and empowering gift to give yourself to replenish your body's depleted reserves.
We know it's hard work to make one meal for yourself and another for your family, so with each GLOW evening meal we give you simple suggestions on how to make it family-friendly. The GLOW shopping list is for one person for 7 days. If you want to feed your family some of the GLOW dishes make sure you take this into consideration when shopping for your detox.
GLOW is non-date specific, which means you can start the moment you are ready! Full instructions on how to get started are included in the Welcome email we send you once you purchase GLOW.